Sunday, October 4, 2009

Color In My World

Slowly but surely my bedroom is coming together. I almost have it all done, the painting has been completed for a while and the boarder is half up; I need a second person to help with the other half and one of these fine days I'll recruit Cheryl.

I love the color but it took a few coats of paint, five on some walls to be exact! I had this one color which I ended up not liking after two coats, then I bought another color, one coat I knew that one wasn't going to work neither, then finally my daughter came with me and we found these two colors. I like the softness and the boarder which I managed to find a while later tied it all in together nicely. Now I can sleep comfortably most nights, not tonight though... I was too busy playing this weekend now it's time to hit the books and get the essay thing happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment