Thursday, February 19, 2009

Procrastination part 229

Ok, so what is up with this procrastination garbage now? I just spent the last two hours not writing essays which are coming due in no time at all and now I want to come here to write and for what purpose?

I keep saying that I'm going to quit procrastinating, then I procrastinate on that! This is really boggling my mind, I am a perfectionist yet I put some things off until the last minute. Sometimes I really wonder how my blood pressure remains in the "normal" levels, I put added stress upon myself, sometimes the added stress is external but not all the time.

I've had quite the week off, it's been a week that sure will help me appreciate most other weeks. From a smashed car window, a niece who is now in a time out program at the Y, to a thrown back and a few other minor incidences, well not a thing that I had planned to get done is done and I'm sitting here analyzing this. Am I going insane?

I guess if I go and finish up at least one essay tonight, I should be able to pull it off in about three hours, then I will validate for myself that I am going through something that might possibly be considered "normal" for a first year college student. I have no idea, I've never been a college student ever in this lifetime and if there is such a thing as a past lifetime, I don't remember ever being a college student then neither!

So enough of this venting, Social Work 1030 essay, here I come! I will not go to bed until this is completed and be tired most of tomorrow because of it but oh well, sleep is overrated anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment